Doing Business with the UK - Hosted by World Trade Center of Kansas City
On Thursday,February 25th from 9:00-10:00 AM CT we are partnering with the World Trade Center Kansas City and the US Commercial Service Kansas City to host a Doing Business with the UK webinar featuring:
- Alan Gogbashian, Consul General , British Consulate General in Chicago
- Frances Moffett-Kouadio, Director Exports North America, British Consulate-General
- Mitch Larsen, Executive Director, Europe, US Department of Commerce
- James Lindley, Commercial Counselor, US Embassy in London
- Tom Jones, Project Architect, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Populous
This program will provide up-to-date perspectives on the U.K. for U.S. exporters, the Brexit process, and how the U.S. industry has approached this market. To provide timely market information to an audience of U.S. exporters seeking insights into doing business with the U.K.
U.S. government officials in Washington and London will share timely market information, including top opportunities for U.S. firms and the impact of Brexit.
U.K. government officials from the Consulate General in Chicago will provide their perspective on what U.S. firms need to know when doing business with the U.K.
Kansas City-based Populous will share insights into their recent work in the UK as lead designer of a major sports stadium and how they adapted to COVID.