Trade Chat: Supply Chains and Covid-19 - Product Movement
This month's Trade Chat will focus on Global Supply Chains and the strain from COVID-19.
- How is it impacting the supply chains in Kentucky.
- How quickly and smoothly are supply chains operating for global companies?
- How is China doing in restarting factories, and production?
- How can Kentucky companies prepare for and mitigate the risks to supply chain disruptions from COVID-19?
We will hear from the Georgia Port Authority, Valvoline, UPS, and a China expert as they provide a practical steps for businesses to take now, as well as assist in devising a plan to minimize future disruptions to your business. Join us for an engaging discussion.
professionals a forum to discuss the day-to-day challenges you and others face in the execution of your export operations.
Ian Mooers, our Director of Training & Advisory Services, will facilitate this interactive group call. During our monthly Trade Chat sessions, we will discuss such questions as:
- What keeps you up at night regarding your export operations?
- What strategies are you utilizing to make your export operations more efficient?
- What resources could you use to mitigate your risk in your export operations?
*This seminar is an approved STEP Grant reimbursement. If you have not applied for the STEP (State Trade and Export Promotion), please visit the Kentucky Export Initiative website for more information: Click here to learn more about the STEP Grant.