Selling Online Globally - eCommerce Channel Mix Hosted by US Commercial Service
Organized by the U.S. Commercial Service eCommerce Innovation Lab, this three-part series will feature ways to increase your competitiveness in overseas markets by transitioning your website to support online sales channels.
Global cross-border eCommerce sales alone total some $2 trillion anually and are expected to exceed $6 trillion by 2021. Are you ready to take advantage of growing international selling opportunities?In the second installment of our webinar series, we'll help you prepare for and overcome digital roadblocks, including international tax laws, emerging regulations impacting online sales, and managing the user experience (UX).
Choosing the right eCommerce sales channel mix depends upon understanding the online purchasing habits in your target market. In this webinar, you’ll learn what considerations have most commonly led to success in the online business world.
- Find new foreign buyers through eCommerce Channel Mix
- Listen to industry experts explain the strategic process of selecting eCommerce sales channels appropriate for your product and demographic.
- Learn how you can maximize your return on investment from your online sales efforts.You will leave this seminar knowing how to:
- Establish a baseline for where your site traffic comes from. Know who your customers are and from where they are they are buying
- Choose an appropriate eCommerce sales channel mix. Keyword translation considerations for overseas search engines
|Please read the following information carefully: