Poland & Romania 2020 Warsaw Beer Festival and Business Trade Mission
Why Poland & Romania?
- Poland has one of the biggest craft brew industries in the EU.
- Growth of the market has increasing demand for craft beer.
- Increasing disposable income of consumers has increased craft beer offerings.
- Two countries are relatively new on the craft beer market, just as many Kentucky brewers.
- Outstanding business to business opportunities
- Taste the best creations; 800 beers on tap and 100 premiers at the Beer Trade Show (most not found in local shops)
- Attendance to Warsaw Beer Festival and other locations
- Visits to breweries, wineries, restaurants and distilleries
- Country level political and economic briefing by USDA Foreign Ag Service in Bucharest and Warsaw
- Tours and Technical Visits
- Beer samples at tours
- Hotel Accommodations for eight (8) nights and Ground Transportation
- Bilingual Guide, Tours and Technical Visits
- Gratuities for guides/drivers
- Eight (8) breakfast, five (5) lunches and seven (7) dinners
- International Airfare (Est. $1000-$1500). Optional group ticket $1250
- Domestic EU Airfare from Romania to Poland (Est. $100-$250)
- Visa or valid passport documents
- Additional alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Airline seat upgrades
- Excess baggage fees
- Leisure activities on free days
In Partnership With: