BACKGROUND: The International Trade Certification (ITC) was developed by the WTC-KY to provide the foundation for effective and efficient management of a company's international trade operations by providing information that is both current and relevant.
The program is intended for business professionals in the following roles:
- International sales
- International marketing
- International logistics
- International trade compliance
- U.S. Customs compliance
- Credit management, accounting, finance
- Market Entry Strategies and Global Market Research
- International Legal Considerations
- International Payment and Export Financing
- Import/Export Compliance and Logistics
Participants who complete all three courses and score 70% or higher on an on-line examination will receive a certificate of Global Commerce Specialist.
RESULTS: The ITCP has an alumni network of over 300 graduates representing 150+ companies and organizations to date. These alumni earn his/her certificate of ?International Commerce Specialist? after three rigorous days of class time and individual testing. The International Commerce Specialist certificate is accredited by the National Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarder's Association of America (NCBFAA).
For the course syllabus, click here.
- Day One: Feb 14, 2018 - International Market Entry Strategies & Research, Global Branding & Positioning, Understanding International Business Culture,
- Day Two: March 14, 2018 - International Logistics, Product Classification, Import Compliance/Export Compliance
- Day Three: April 11, 2018 International Payments & Finance, Currency & Legal Considerations