As global business continues to expand and bring everyone closer, the critical element of a successful business outcome may be the appreciation and respect for regional, country, and cultural differences. Cultural diversity and requiring good intercultural communication is critical to securing business partners and closing business deals. In the International Business Etiquette and Culture Series, participants will find a wealth of information and resources on international business etiquette and manners to utilize during their international travels and overseas assignments.
In support of our upcoming trade mission to Montreal and Quebec City the focus for this program will be on the Canadian.
Join us to learn how you should conduct yourself in interacting with Canadian businesses and hear unique updates from local companies on how they have succeeded in the Canadian Market.
- 2018 Canadian Trade & Business Mission Briefing
- Networking Break & Registration
- Country Business Briefing: Country Brief, Best Markets, Economy, History
- Canada Business Culture & Etiquette
- Networking Break
- Doing Business in Canada - Business Panel
Light breakfast will be served.