Global Executive Forum: Opportunity & Foreign Trade Zones, Optimizing Savings and Operations
Opportunity & Foreign Trade Zones have a great impact on trade and economic development within the Commonwealth.
- Do you want to know about the benefits of foreign trade and opportunity zones within Kentucky?
- Do you want to optimize cost savings and operations?
Our keynote speaker, Erran Persley, Commissioner of Business Development for the Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development, will present the benefits and provide an update of the latest information regarding these Zones.
The keynote presentation will be followed by a distinguished panel of experts from the legal, automotive and tax fields on the benefit of these zones to Kentucky Companies.
- Erran Persley, Commissioner of Business Development for the Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development. Click here to read more.
PANELISTS & MODERATOR:
- Karen Trial, Sr. Manager, Import Export Group, Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.| Full Bio
- Jim Seiffert, Attorney, Stites & Harbison | Full Bio
- Nancy Lusardi, Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) specialist, Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky | Full Bio
- Darren Srebnick, Chief Trade Officer, World Trade Center Kentucky | Full Bio
Thank you to our sponsors!