Did you know that more than half of the world's eCommerce market comes from purchases of goods that are located in the United States? In 2018, according to Internet Retailer, a total of $2.86 Trillion in eCommerce web purchases were made. Attend this conference to hear from Kentuckians who have built successful eCommerce platforms, leveraged the global market, and created powerhouse platforms that work with major retail brands.
Join other professionals and learn from experts in the global eCommerce industry. This conference is for the aspiring, established, and growing company that wants to get a jump-start on their 2020 eCommerce strategy.
Hang around for round-table discussions to speak with the experts who can guide you in expanding an eCommerce business model to capture 95% of the world?s eCommerce orders that are placed from individuals living outside the U.S. Sell to the world today!SUBJECT MATTER INCLUDES:
- Understanding the global consumer & enhancing their overall experience
- Effectively marketing to both domestic & international consumers
- Managing risk while maintaining compliance
- Understanding & implementing cost effective & customer-centric fulfillment solutions
- Learn from eCommerce industry professionals and get trained on how to export your product or services to the world.
- eCommerce Professionals & Leadership in established global retail companies.
- Logistics Staff responsible for fulfilling eCommerce orders
- Sales and Marketing Professionals who desire to leverage their brand globally to drive eCommerce growth
- Companies and retail establishments that want to grow or expand eCommerce sales
Click here for sponsorship opportunities
(includes admission to the event and booth display)
Click here to view the event agenda