Duty Drawback - The Key to Revenue Recovery Success
The World Trade Center Kentucky and CITTA Brokerage Co., invite you to join us in an exclusive live presentation on DUTY DRAWBACK - The key to REVENUE RECOVERY success.
Do you import duty-paid goods into the United States and export to different parts of the world? Then you need to be here!
In this one-day special, CITTA Brokerage Co., will be talking about the complicated process of Duty Drawback and how you can recover overpaid import duties and maintain compliance with customs.
From making sure that you follow the right steps, and keeping the needed documents, we will take a deep dive into the other factors that surround Duty Drawback.
Included topics are:
- Duty Drawback and Classification
- 301 Tariffs and Exclusions
- Federal Excise Tax and Superfund
- Be educated on the complicated process of Duty Drawback and how it can help your bottom-line
- How to properly prepare for a Duty Drawback program and the documentation needed to ensure you get every single penny back
- The importance of Classification and how it can save your business
- How to use the understanding of the 301 Tariffs and Exclusions to your advantage
- Superfund Excise Tax. What is it and how to prepare for it
CITTA BROKERAGE CO.
Is a Utah based licensed US Customs House Broker that has been servicing clients all over the world for the past 38 years. As a firm that specializes in Duty Drawback, CBC has encountered and resolved a variety of difficulties and has the experience and knowledge to recover duties while relieving clients of the frustration in that process.
Reliable estimates indicate that more than $2 billion annually in available drawback goes unclaimed. CBC is familiar with a process that tends to elude many eligible duty drawback claimants. Some are not even aware of this potential source of revenue. Others become frustrated with the process, and they abandon efforts to file claims.
This is where we CBC steps in to not only define your refunds on duties being processed, but also fix any incorrect classifications upon import. The purpose of CBC is to help companies recover revenue that is lawfully theirs.
Founder & President
CBC (CITTA Brokerage Company)
Read his full bio here.