Thank you to our presenting sponsor:
The International Trade Certification (ITC) was developed by the WTC-KY to provide the foundation for effective and efficient management of a company's international trade operations by providing information that is both current and relevant.
The program is intended for business professionals in the following roles:
The certification program covers a wide variety of topics that include the following topics:
- International sales
- International marketing
- International logistics
- International trade compliance
- U.S. Customs compliance
- Credit management, accounting, finance
- Market Entry Strategies and Global Market Research
- International Legal Considerations
- International Payment and Export Financing
- Import/Export Compliance and Logistics
Become your company's international expert, grow your company's sales, and ensure your company is utilizing best practices in international trade operations.
Participants who complete the course and score 70% or higher on an on-line examination will receive a certificate of Global Commerce Specialist
: The ITCP has an alumni network of over 300 graduates representing 150+ companies and organizations to date. These alumni earn his/her certificate of ?International Commerce Specialist? after three rigorous days of class time and individual testing. The International Commerce Specialist certificate is accredited by the National Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarder's Association of America (NCBFAA).
For the course syllabus, click here
*The certification is an approved STEP Grant reimbursement. If you have not applied for the STEP (State Trade and Export Promotion), please visit www.kyexports.com for more information
- Day One: Feb 14, 2018 - International Market Entry Strategies & Research, Global Branding & Positioning, Understanding International Business Culture & International Tax
- Day Two: March 14, 2018 - International Logistics, Product Classification, Import Compliance/Export Compliance
- Day Three: April 11, 2018 ? International Payment & Finance, Currency & Legal Considerations