- Largest destination for Kentucky's exports
- More than $7.5 billion in exports
- Aerospace and Automotive top exports to Canada
- 10k+ Kentucky jobs dependent on Canadian Foreign Direct Investment
- $176 million in Foreign Direct Investment
- World's 10th largest economy and member of NAFTA
What Does This Trip Include
- Aerospace Products & Parts
- Cutting edge technologies for engines and parts
- Rapid prototyping
- Software securities
- Composite materials
Click here to view our complete agenda.
- Aero Montreal Trade Show participant entry
- Tailored business meetings with clients, distributors, and partners
- Business etiquette and culture briefing
- Country-level political and economic briefing
- Business networking receptions
- In-country transportation, bi-lingual tour guide, tours/technical visits
- Hotel accommodations for five nights
- Four breakfasts, two lunches and two dinners
Please note that the agenda is subject to change.
"Kentucky's growth in Aerospace Exports to $10.85 billion in 2016 proves the potential for the continued growth of this industry and its capability to become the dominant economic driver for our Commonwealth."
– D. Stewart Ditto II, Executive Director - Kentucky Aerospace Industry Consortium
"WTC-KY Trade Missions have helped us specifically in educating ourselves about foreign markets and cultivating working relationships with foreign business partners and also more generally in reminding us that we work in a truly global economy and that greater success lies in an ability to participate fully in that economy."
– Adam Watson, Managing Member - Against the Grain
"Trade & Business missions play an important role in the toolbox of any company or organization already involved or planning to deal with international business."
– Eric Sauvage, President & CEO - LBX Company, LLC
"In Mexico I was able to connect two of my contacts. They are now working with each other, and I am building a relationship with both of them. That made me more valuable to them because I was a connecting link."
– Kent Waide, President - Ruby Concrete